Wednesday 16 April 2008

VA - Serie Noire 2: Dark Pop And New Beat

Compiled and mixed by Mo & Benoelie (aka The Glimmers).

Tracklisting
01 Boytronic - Bryllyant
02 Savage Progress - My Heart Begins To Beat
03 Blancmange - The Game Above My Head
04 The Nick Straker Band - Straight Ahead (Instr. Reprise)
05 Green Fridge Music - Da Best
06 Precious - Definition Of A Track
07 Adonis - No Way Back
08 Crash Course In Science - Flying Turns
09 Green Velvet - Coitus
10 Die Warzau - Strike To The Body (Lil Louis' Body Blow Mix)
11 Fingers Inc. - I'm Strong (Instr.)
12 Liaisons Dangereuses - Peut Etre ... Pas
13 Giorgio Moroder - Evolution
14 Easy Going - Fear
15 Bobby O - She Has A Way
16 Sandy Steele - Mind Your Own Business
17 P.I.L - Death Disco (Megga Mix)
18 Rheingold - Dreiklangsdimensionen
19 The Passions - I'm In Love With A German Filmstar


Download
Info
Buy
pass: simplygoodmusic

1 comment:

Fani said...

Dear Dark,
I can't thank you enough for the The Glimmer's album Serie Noise 2.
Thank you very much.
Celso